Comment on page
Junior Country Manager NL/BE - Full time
Full time contract
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Fruitz, founded in 2017 and acquired by Bumble Inc. in 2022, encourages open and honest communication of dating intentions through playful fruit metaphors.
Fruitz is looking for a highly-motivated and passionate NL/BE Junior Country Manager to help to develop and execute FRUITZ’ marketing strategy in the Netherlands and Belgium. Reporting to the Fruitz Regional Director D/A/CH & NL/BE, this position will focus on spearheading the development and execution of large-scale consumer campaigns that are culturally relevant to Fruitz users as well as drive growth for Fruitz in the Netherlands and Belgium rooted in FRUITZ core mission of helping people find what they are looking for. You should be passionate about Fruitz’ mission and are passionate about being part of cultural change. The ideal candidate will have experience in strategic consumer marketing, running multi-channel campaigns, partnerships, within the consumer tech industry. The ideal candidate will be expected to apply analytical rigor, a deep understanding of consumer and market dynamics, and the right mix of brand and product knowledge to deliver effective marketing plans that truly move the needle.
This role will be based in London.
- Plan and deliver high-impact consumer campaigns across multiple consumer touchpoints and across creative, content, partnerships, and product marketing to deliver a coordinated plan with a clear proposition.
- Be the day to day lead to brief and implement the media planning and buying for local brand campaigns (strong familiarity with traditional ATL as well as digital media)
- Craft and deploy influencer campaigns and experiential marketing aligned with the regional strategy
- Guide creative development via internal creative stakeholders and external agencies
- Develop measurable KPIs and track the performance of campaigns to provide data-backed insights to optimise campaigns and find new opportunity areas
- Drive alignment with cross-functional teams to deliver integrated marketing campaigns.
- Cross-functional teams include: Consumer Insights, Communications, Media, Creative, Media and Advertising Agencies, Growth Marketing
- Develop and share channel marketing best practices and benchmarks
- Drive growth and impact across all key business KPIs: brand health and new user growth
- Develop briefs to clearly communicate strategic plans to senior leadership, cross-functional partners and to the broader organisation
- Manage allocated marketing budget across brand channels
- A track record as a brand marketer of 4-5 years with experience directing highly visible integrated marketing campaigns in the NL/BE region
- Extensive experience managing and executing large scale, cross-functional consumer campaigns at a brand or agency
- Experience driving customer acquisition through the implementation of digital and traditional media strategies
- You’ve brought to life strategic integrated marketing campaigns, application of research/insights, brand strategy, brand positioning, channel & comms planning, and campaign measurement & reporting
- You’ve previously leveraged consumer research and data to drive actionable insights to inform marketing strategy
- Demonstrated talent at building collaborative partnerships with product partners and other cross-functional teams
- Experience managing multiple campaigns at the same time, and working with different internal and external teams to ensure programs are launched seamlessly, and to the highest impact
- Concrete/hands-on/operationally motivated
- Strong budget and project management skills, attention to detail and communication
- Excellent communication and written skills both in English; Dutch native
- Commitment to high creative standards and pushing for constant innovation.
- Quantitative and analytical background, with excellent planning skills.
- The ability to bring strong business understanding and financial insight to track/lead marketingagainst concrete business objectives
- Strong believer in Fruitz’ brand vision and values
- Interest in dating / social networking landscape
- Take the initiative in handling projects and anticipating needs
- Positive, committed, can-do attitude and flexible approach
- High attention to detail
- A team player who values and is receptive to input
- Self-starter: thrives on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- Able to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short-termneeds with long-term strategic initiatives
- Excellent communication, presentation, management, and interpersonal skills
- Type: full-time contract (CDI)
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Compensation depending on seniority + equity
- BUPA Private medical insurance
- BUPA dental insurance
- Pension Scheme with Scottish Widow
- Cycle to work scheme
- Unlimited PTO
- Modern office in the heart of London incl. free lunch on Monday, Wednesday & Thursday, as well as free snacks & drinks.
When possible, we like to move fast and the steps below can be achieved in a matter of days or a few weeks depending on your availability.
- Intro Call (30mins): if your profile catches our attention we will setup a call to discuss the role, your experiences, your expectations, as well as some technical questions. It's the opportunity for you to feel if you want to work with us!
- Discovery (45mins): this is a call with the hiring manager, asking a few questions about your previous experiences, ways of working, achievements as well as giving you the opportunity to find out more about the role, the team, the responisbilities etc.
- Case study (5 days): after our first call, we will want to have a deeper understanding of the way you work and how you would solve some of Fruitz challenges.
- Case Study review (1hr): we will take some time to discuss the case study with you. This is also the opportunity for you to better understand the role objectives and missions.
- Culture fit (30mn): this final step is the best time to get to know a bit better whom you might be working with at Fruitz. You will have the opportunity to meet other team members (marketing, engineers, designers), to ask questions about their day-to-day, their experiences at Fruitz, or even their hobbies.
We usually will give you an answer on that last step within 3/5 business days.