Country Manager UK (Marketing Manager) - Full time
Full time contract
Fruitz is looking for a passionate and talented Country Manager UK to establish Fruitz as the leading dating app for Gen Z.
You will work in a small but very experienced marketing team (7-10 people) and everything you do will reach millions of potential or existing French users. Fruitz is now part of the Bumble family since February 2022. This will give you direct access to more than 500 experts in all the domains you can dream of in order to improve your skillset and deliver the best possible results.
As a Country Manager UK, working closely with the Growth Manager and the New Markets Manager, you will have the following tasks:
- Own the integrated marketing strategy for UK. This strategy must be grounded in an understanding of the customer, the brand, the market and commercial priorities.
- Own the allocation of budgets across marketing activities to achieve specific business activities (acquisition, retention, and brand health).
- Lead and manage large-scale multi-channel campaigns as well as always-on marketing efforts.
- Think innovatively to find solutions to overcome growth-limiting challenges.
- Proactively identify opportunities that drive step-function increases in growth.
- Report regularly on progress and results to a variety of stakeholders, including top management.
- Have an analytical and data-driven mindset to all decision making to ensure all marketing strategies are measured by impact
- Are comfortable in a fast-paced environment where you communicate daily with all teams
- Are a quick learner
- Are positive with a flexible approach
- Are a strong communicator and relationship builder
- Understand Fruitz unique mission and support our values of kindness, honesty, inclusivity, accountability and growth
- Have excellent time and multiple priorities management
- Proven consumer product marketing experience in UK (5+ years)
- Proven track record in identifying and targeting multiple customer segments with bespoke positioning and marketing content
- Proven track record in influencer marketing
- Team management and employee development experience
- Native English is required, other languages are a plus
- Type: full-time contract (CDI)
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Compensation depending on seniority + equity
- Remote work: 100% remote available, with some in-office events and off sites. (timezone +-3h from Paris)
- Flexible vacation policy and flexible working hours: organize your time as you wish.
- Learning & Training opportunities: a highly flexible Training policy free books and budget to attend and speak at conferences if the opportunity arises.
- Fair rewards: generous equity packages complement your base salary.
- Office: Fruitz offices are located in the centre of Paris next to Faubourg Saint-Martin. Bumble offices are located in the centre of London, Soho.
- Devices: the best in class laptop as well as everything you need to work comfortably
- Health insurance: Alan Blue
When possible, we like to move fast and the steps below can be achieved in a matter of days or a few weeks depending on your availability.
- Discovery (1hr): if your profile catches our attention we will setup a call to discuss the role, your experiences, your expectations, as well as some technical questions. It's the opportunity for you to feel if you want to work with us!
- Case study (5 days): after our first call, we will want to have a deeper understanding of the way you work and how you would solve some of Fruitz challenges.
- Case Study review (1hr): we will take some time to discuss the case study with you. This is also the opportunity for you to better understand the role objectives and missions.
- Culture fit (30mn): this final step is the best time to get to know a bit better whom you might be working with at Fruitz. You will have the opportunity to meet other team members (marketing, engineers, designers), to ask questions about their day-to-day, their experiences at Fruitz, or even their hobbies.
We usually will give you an answer on that last step within 3/5 business days.
- Current situation
- Why are you applying to Fruitz?
- What is the latest marketing campaign that caught your attention? Why?
- Please share with us the latest campaigns you worked on, highlighting what was your contribution.